La Zona Hostel has a great central location – not even 1 min walk from one of the most important touristic zone of the city : La Zona Rosa. Here you can find coffee shops, restaurants, fast food, clubs and pubs, museums, malls, etc. It is also a very safe and calm area, which ensures your stay will be comfortable and enjoyable. International bus stations are all over the place, we have one just in front of us and another one in our same block.
Our Hostel is extremely popular with young people. We do our best to provide travelers a cheap, clean and comfortable place to stay!
• 24hr reception in a very secure environment (bilingual staff during the day).
• Travel Agency to help with any tours or ongoing travel
• Airport pickup for $25 (price may change for Easter or Semana santa, Christmas, New Years Eve and New Years Day).
• Free city map & bilingual receptionist to answer any travel or site seeing questions.
• Free Unlimited Wi-Fi in all hostel dorms and hostel common areas.
• Mini snack bar with coffee, beers, liquor, and snacks to enjoy while lounging or reading a good book or just chill at our terrace.
• Hot water
• Laundry service & Bag storage
• Daily maid service
• Spanish classes and Translation services (ask for prices via email or inbox).
• Terrace with smoking area
• Games for your enjoyment
• Pet friendly, accepting your pet
• Happy Hour Monday through Sunday from 4-7 PM.!