- Comfortable private rooms with private bathrooms and hotwater showers. All the rooms are decorated by different salvadorean artists.
- Cosy shared dormitories, for you to have a low cost stay, in a clean and tranquile atmosphere.The dormitories have lockers and bathrooms with hotwater showers.
- Free use of the kitchen and fridge.
- Variety of breakfasts.
- Access to parking lot.
- Free use of internet and WIFI.
- Bookexchange and television with dvdplayer available.
- Guided tours around the area and transportation to several national destinations.
- Laundry service.
- We accept creditcards.
Hike through coffee plantations and forest. Passing the waterfall ”El Bebedero”, following the river and enjoying nature and other waterfalls, we end the tour at waterfalls ”Los Chorros de la Calera”, where you can swim and pass through a tunnel from one waterfall to another.
The tour is aprox. 7 hours. It starts at 8:00 am. Costs US$20 per person. Includes: Experienced guide, a light lunch and fresh fruit.
The Coffee Route
Watch the process of coffeepicking on an organic coffeeplantation. Get the fullvision of what it takes to be able to enjoy a good cup of coffee.
Tour takes aprox.: 4 hours. Starts: 1:30 pm.
Costs: US$10.00 per person.
Includes: Transportation, experienced guide, coffee tasting.
No posts found